VFX LINE PRODUCER
We’re an open, friendly visual effects company with a penchant for doing the right thing. We carefully balance our incredible talent and professionalism with an approachable, can-do attitude. Crafting stunning visual effects for film and television. And we make sure our staff have a healthy work-life balance too. Our team is fantastic. Hungry to learn, passionate about their art and ready for any challenge.
We’re a Certified B. Corporation: one of a global group of businesses doing the right thing for people, society and the planet. We pay people properly, and adapt to their lives rather than bulldozing through them.
Our VFX Line Producers provide key support to our Producers in managing people and projects within our business to maintain the highest levels of quality possible for our feature and scripted drama clients.
Your part in it
- Partnering with supervisors, leads or dept heads to set up project bids (and owning bidding process from start to finish on smaller projects with producer support)
- Forecasting, scheduling and planning team needs in connection with editorial planning
- Attending sessions with clients and taking notes being support for the producer as needed
- Be key support to producers on the day to day of projects and the team plus, if necessary, assume the production lead position on smaller projects
- Ensure technical excellence in our i/o process
- Confidently utilize company tools and software needed to successfully run projects and offer insights to improve working practices
- Manage the productivity of projects to support producer with profitability
- Shared responsibility for company goals including staff well being
How you’ll help us grow it - above and beyond
- Update schedule every morning with adjusted due dates based on client notes and rounds
- introduction of new artist to the project[s] wikis, ftrack, systems etc (as needed)
- Preparing new business and ongoing project bids with supervisors
- Attending review sessions with clients
- Assist Producer in organising a team event
- Help and engage in Dupes effort to improve its impact on the environment, people and community.
- Monitor / maintain a calm work environment
Software: Ftrack, Filemaker, Google Workplace, Discord, Linux/Mac/Windows and bonus for Trello