We are on the lookout for a mid-senior level technical artist to help us in our mission to build smarter workflows for previs using Unreal Engine.
Over the last year we've been using UE successfully for previs on productions, and we want someone to keep the ball rolling into the future on our upcoming projects.
- Work alongside our environments and previs team to bring in our worlds
- Setup vehicles, characters and other controllable rigs in UE
- Help control client sessions with the team to capture takes with the director
- During down time you'll be testing the latest tools and techniques and improving the workflow making things quicker, smarter and sexier.
- Good experience of Unreal Engine-
- Passion for new technology and tools-
- Knowledge of a DCC like Maya, Houdini, Blender, etc-
- A hunger to do things better than the rest!
- Houdini experience
- Scripting abilities
- UE Blueprint skills
- Linux experience- VR experience