Dupe VFX is looking for a creative leader with empathy and passion running through their veins ready to be responsible for stewarding large shows and our small but impactful team.
The role will include leadership in helping Dupe grow onto bigger and bolder projects throughout 2021/22, whilst also maintaining an excellent working environment for our team of superstars.
- Lead and manage high profile and complex visual effects projects, meeting the desired creative expectations, deadline and budget.
- Work closely with film directors and producers to develop/achieve their creative vision.
- Lead meetings with clients providing detailed knowledge of complex effects creation.
- Determine production requirements and advise on best practices, available processes and budgets for all types of VFX projects.
- Working closely with the Head of 2D, 2D Leads as well as other disciplines to research, develop and implement new technology and creative ideas.
Skills and Experience:
- 10+ years VFX post-production experience, including 3 years in a supervisory role.
- Experience attending shoots. Advising directors and producers on the most effective ways to shoot for high-end television and film.
- Ability to build successful relationships with clients and directors.
- Highly organised proven team leader with strong motivational skills.
- Pro-active and an excellent communicator.
- Empathy and passion running through your veins
Salary dependent on experience.